Thursday, 12 June 2014

Summer Checks





Shirt - Topshop
Trousers - ASOS 
Boots - ASOS 
Bag - ASOS 

The weather really is testing us these days. Approximately 30 minutes after these photos were taken a torrential downpour began, ruining those recently straightened locks of mine. These trousers are perfect for this pesky weather - light enough for when the sun makes an appearance but providing that all important leg coverage for the depressingly average temperatures.

This weekend I'm attending my first hen do - my fiancé's cousin - and I can't wait so I better go and pack!

Jen xx

4 comments:

  1. in LOVE with your boots <3 xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the trousers, sooooo nice! Have fun on the hen do, I was in Newquay for one last weekend! Garunteed fun :-) xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, love that shirt! x

    www.fashionpolaroids.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those trousers are gorgeous! You have such a fab eye, just had a look through your blog (came here via Megan's!) and you have amazing style.
    Have fun at the hen do! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete