Monday, 30 June 2014

Sale Away With Me, Honey

I'm always pleased when the summer sales land before I've gone on my summer holiday and that has been the case this year. I decided to compile my sale buys from the last few weeks in one post so here it is.

URBAN OUTFITTERS
Unfortunately this was an in-store haul so I can't find the links for most of them. I always make a point of shopping the urban outfitters sales. They have huge reductions and lots of stock so you can usually find some great buys. I'd had my eye on that camouflage bikini for a while but couldn't face the price tag so imagine my delight when it was pretty much half price. Happy days indeed. 
Multicoloured jumper - £45 £20 / Spot jumper - £30 £20
Floral top - £35 £15 / Stripe shirt - £32 £15 / Camo bikini - £70 £36

TOPSHOP
The Topshop sale is also always worth a visit and I think my best buy was the coord which would have been £74 full price but I paid £35 instead. A lot of coords are so expensive by the time you buy both pieces and as gorgeous as they are, the price just sometimes can't be justified for a casual outfit. I also took the opportunity to stock up on some handy camis - a necessity in summer.
Shell print dress - £50 £25 / Linen stripe top £32 £20 and shorts £32 £15
Peach satin midi skirt - £42 £20 / Palm print trousers £40 £20 
Mustard cami £20 £10 / Cream cami £20 £10 / Palm cami £26 £12 / Poppy blouse £36 £18

ASOS
Last but not least, a whirlwind ASOS spree. I liked this popcorn bikini a while back but it is a bit novelty so a sale reduction was all the convincing I needed to snap it up. I've been considering a pair of le coq sportif trainers for a while as well, and I thought this would be a fun colour for summer. They're one of the most comfortable pairs of trainers I've ever worn and it's nice to have a slightly different pair than the obvious, popular ones a lot of people have!
Mesh floral tee - £25 £18 / Blue bandeau £8 £4.50
Popcorn bikini top £16 £8 and bottoms £14 £7

Have you been sale shopping?

Jen xx 

3 comments:

  1. just did a post on my fav sale pics! http://www.oh-emma.com/2014/06/top-sale-picks.html

    urban outfitters and zara are my two favourite instore sales. always sucks when you see something you bought recently half price though!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you got some great things in the sales, I am a rubbish sale shopper always end up buting full price items instead!! xx

    www.fashionpolaroids.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am terrible at sale shopping, I end up getting so irritated by the mess and the general chaotic atmosphere I head over to the new stock and buy something there. Love the Asos top and Topshop palm cami.
    xxx

    Alana Says…//www.alana-says.blogspot.co.uk//Fashion and lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete