Wednesday, 11 June 2014

Radio 1 Big Weekend

Although, it was actually over two weeks ago I've been meaning to write this post since then, life has just been hectic! So the Radio 1 Big Weekend came to Glasgow, in case you weren't aware, and it sure was brilliant! Unfortunately cute fringed floral festival clothes weren't on the menu as, being in Glasgow, it was obviously raining. 

The line-up was amazing; full of my faves. Lily Allen actually turned out to be one of my faves of the weekend and I was really looking forward to seeing 'Chvrches' - that one was well timed as it was pouring outside so being in the tent was a welcome shelter. Then of course, the highlight of the weekend - Paolo - he certainly did not disappoint. 

Lily Allen / CHVRCHES / The Vamps / Rita Ora 



What a day-improver - finding £1 on the ground! 

The Sun came out on Sunday - how appropriate 

King Paolo 

Katy Perry closing the show. 

Yaay for a great weekend. 

Jen xx

3 comments:

  1. So jealous you got to see Katy Perry! Looks like you had a fun weekend!
    boldinballerinass.blogspot.co.uk | Kamila

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh this looks amazing! I'm going to splendour this in a few weeks and hopefully will see lily allen and chvrches too!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked amazing, I'm still pretty gutted I missed out, being from Edinburgh it was gutting that it was so close and I didn't get tickets! x

    www.joannekilday.co.uk

    ReplyDelete