Tuesday, 10 June 2014

Linen




Jacket - Zara 
Top - Topshop
Trousers - Zara 
Sliders - Dune 
Sunglasses - Rayban 

I can only apologise for how raging I look in these photos - must be cause the sun refuses to come out. It's June for goodness sake! As long as it stays dry (a rare occurrence these days) sliders can add a hint of summer to an outfit. These Zara linen trousers are so comfy and make me feel like I'm on holiday - a winning combination - and you can never go wrong with a striped tee.
Now that the post-exam high is over it's time to start dreading the results - which is what I'll be spending the rest of my week doing!

Jen xx

7 comments:

  1. Love this look - so chilled but stylish! Good luck for your results! x
    Julia in Disguise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the jacket! x

    www.joannekilday.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sliders are so perfect! I love them worn with this suit!

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look, obsessed with those sliders!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen you look amazing! absolutely love this look.

    Lindsey x

    www.ropesofholland.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit! Perfect for the British summer x

    ReplyDelete