Monday, 16 June 2014

Gingham Peplum





Jacket - Massimo Dutti (similar)
Top - ASOS
Trousers - ASOS 
Mules - Zara (similar)
Bag - Primark 
Necklace - Topshop
Sunglasses - Rayban 
Lipstick: MAC - Up the Amp 

This was a hand-me-down / extended "borrow" from my Mum and it's perfect for these British summer days where it'll be sunny one minute and pouring the next. The metallic colour adds a bit of fun to a waterproof jacket. These Zara mules finally got an outing - the low heel makes them so wearable all day but they are also fancy enough to go out for a meal etc in. I went for the petite version of this ASOS gingham peplum top and it works a bit like a crop top so will be perfect for my summer hols which are just over 4 weeks away! Health kick starts this morning…let's see how long it lasts.

Jen xx

8 comments:

  1. I love that little top so much - I want! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the Mules...NEED! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love with those mules, wish they weren't sold out in my size!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh I'm in love with this outfit, every piece is so perfect!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear, I found your blog randomly and I’d like to say it’s fabulous! I really like your amazing photos & style! Everything is perfect!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy if you'll find a minute to see my blog!

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete