Monday, 23 June 2014

Bargain Jumpsuit






Jumpsuit - Topshop
Belt - ASOS 
Bag - Zara 
Jacket - ASOS
Shoes - ASOS 

This Topshop jumpsuit is definitely the best bargain I've had in a while. Coming in at a very reasonable £29 I think it's perfect for dressing up or down. It's made of a stretch jersey material making it really comfortable and the print is a real beaut! Win Win Win Win. The print has loads of different blue shades so I decided to accent these with the jacket, belt and bag. If there's a time for lots of colours, it's summer.

Jen xx

6 comments:

  1. Oooh yeah great bargain espesh for Topshop! Love the added blue colours xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the tropical prints at the moment, I am digging some Pineapple print action for my holiday later in the year! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHH mazing. I love the print on this and how you have put the blue belt with it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely a bargain, especially for Topshop! You look gorge, love the little bag too x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute!! I am seriously considering making a cheeky purchase (even though I know I shouldn't haha)! xx

    www.fashionpolaroids.co.uk

    ReplyDelete