Wednesday, 28 May 2014

Thea





Jumper - ASOS
Shirt - Topshop
Jeans - H&M
Trench - ASOS
Trainers - Nike @ ASOS

Well, long time no blog! I can only apologise for my lack of posts, the last week has been super hectic. My last even uni exams finished on Friday, then obviously was out celebrating that on Friday night before Radio 1s big weekend Saturday and Sunday, and then on Monday I got engaged! Quite the bank holiday weekend if you ask me! Today is the first day I've actually opened my laptop so hopefully normal blogging will resume now.

I've been wanting to wear this sleeveless trench coat for ages but just couldn't find the right outfit. I just layered it up with lots of neutrals and these H&M jeans give it a wee twist. Also if anyone is on a trainer hunt right now, I'd definitely recommend these Nike 'Thea' ones - they are so comfortable and go with anything so a worthwhile investment indeed!

Jen xx

6 comments:

  1. YAY for Thea, I have them in the Navy / Black! Love the sleeveless trench too :) xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this outfit especially those jeans :) congrats on your exciting news :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look! Those jeans are so nice :-) Sounds like an awesome weekend, congratulations! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your engagement! And I love the trench!

    Vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love those trainers! So cool :) also, congrats on your engagement!

    Haaappy Spring!
    Hailes<3
    Hailes Hearts Fashion.

    ReplyDelete