Sunday, 11 May 2014

Oh Zara, Zara, Zara

Well, there's no denying that Zara are at the top of their extremely stylish game these days, with new items added to my wish list almost daily. I find their pieces are always excellent quality with generally very reasonable prices. I thought I'd compile a little post with some beautiful items that have found their way into my wardrobe since the start of 2014. Topshop used to be my first-stop shop but as you can see the New Year brought a new obsession and the focus shifted to Zara…

All items - Zara

So, aside from my poor little bank balance, I think you'll agree with my opening statement. I've never seen Zara swimwear in previous years, but I am absolutely loving their current selection. It's about £30 for a set which is about the same as ASOS and Tosphop and the cut and quality is top notch - I especially love the sports luxe trim on this floral one. Following on with the sporty theme, this playsuit is definitely coming to the beach with me in the summer. Since my last post, wearing my first pair of mules, I've doubled my collection in the form of these black ones - I think the mid heel will make them really wearable throughout the day, I'll keep you posted when they arrive! Turning attention to the trouser haul - I find Zara trousers excellent value for money - these faux leather ones are £29.99 and look exceptionally non faux and are such a great fit so I would thoroughly recommend snapping up a pair if you haven't already. As I'm sure you all know, I'm a big fan of the 'mom' jean but have been wanting to branch out into the 'boyfriend' feel for a while now and these were just a treat when they arrived on my doormat: perfect fit with just the right amount of slouch and rip-age. Last but not least, this pink biker jacket. I bought the pale blue version when it first came into stock months ago and have loved every minute of my ownership so as soon as I saw this pink one I had to have it. I think it's pretty much sold out online now but there may be a restock or you might be able to find a little gem in your local Zara!

Happy shopping!

Jen xx

2 comments:

  1. I agree Zara has some lovely things in!
    boldinballerinass.blogspot.co.uk
    Kamila xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zara is amazing at the moment! Literally want so many things x

    ReplyDelete