Friday, 9 May 2014

Muletastic




Tshirt - H&M
Jacket - Zara
Trousers - ASOS
Mules - Next
Bag - John Lewis

This is the first time I've worn my hair in a side parting in years and I feel like I look about 9 years old - not that I wore that much make up at that age. In other news, this is me cautiously joining the mule trend. I've seen so many great outfits on other bloggers with those famous Zara mules - I tried them on in store and I don't know what it is about them but they aren't the most flattering on toes. These Next ones are a good compromise with their slightly tapered, almost peep-toe front. I think this is the least faux looking faux leather jacket I've owned. I really like the collarless style and it feels excellent quality. It's a yes from me, Zara. 

Jen xx 

5 comments:

  1. your are the only blogger I've come across who has styled the Next mules perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these mules!! xx

    www.joannekilday.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, love these mules, i have them too, so comfy! Xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love how you styled this trousers from asos
    very cool ,lets follow each other ?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been waning mules forever now !! didn't think of checkin next! thanks for the head up
    http://printsofblume.wordpress.com
    please check out my new blog and share

    ReplyDelete