Tuesday, 6 May 2014

Motel Rocks

All Motel Rocks 

A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to win an ASOS Fashion Finder competition and along with it a £150 Motel Rocks voucher. I absolutely love Motel and was so excited to look through the website to pick some goodies! These were my picks, aided by a 20% student discount code, and I'm just getting around to posting them on here. The white top is such a great basic; nice thick material and a great cut and fit. Motel playsuits have always been a fave of mine and this blue and white one is no exception. The thing I love about the brand is that they produce each great print in such a variety of shapes and styles so theres something for everyone - the off the shoulder cut of the red dress will be perfect on holiday!! I think that's my holiday wardrobe sorted thanks to Motel Rocks!

Jen xx

2 comments:

  1. Love the look of all these, especially the bronze dress! xx

    www.joannekilday.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh great picks! Looking forward to seeing how you style them x
    Julia in Disguise

    ReplyDelete