Tuesday, 20 May 2014

Menswear




Jacket - Topshop
Tshirt - H&M
Trousers - Zara
Shoes - Superga
Sunglasses - Rayban @ ASOS 

While it seems like the entire UK has been having an amazing heatwave all weekend, it would appear Glasgow hasn't quite got the memo - it has been warm for Glasgow but nothing like the looks of down south! Another menswear heavy outfit today with these Zara trousers which are the comfiest I've worn in a while. I can't get enough of this Topshop bomber and also really have my eye on the Khaki version - perfect for a Glasgow summer! I've been a Rayban fan for a while but have never had a pair of the aviators so I took advantage of a recent 20% off ASOS code and got these beauties. I like them as they're a bit different from the standard gold frames!

Jen xx

1 comment: