Thursday, 15 May 2014

Gym Class




Shirt - Topshop
Coat - ASOS
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - ASOS 
Bag - ASOS 

This outfit is super simple and comfort-orientated but I'm actually quite pleased with the result. These ASOS slip-ons are by far the comfiest ones I worn and if you follow my posts then you'll know my slip-on collection is quite impressive. I love the all black style although they do remind me of primary school gym class which wasn't my favourite time. I wasn't too sure about the duster coats as they are very long - this is actually the petite version - but I do like the way that it finishes off such a plain outfit in quite a polished way. In fact, I had a 20% off ASOS code yesterday so may have ordered the coat in pale pink..just maybe.

Jen xx

4 comments:

  1. ooh I love this outfit. I swear you have the best coat collection ever!

    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag is amazing!! xx

    www.joannekilday.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look Jen! You look amazing - so cool.

    Lindsey x

    http://www.ropesofholland.com

    ReplyDelete