Sunday, 4 May 2014

Diamonds




Shirt - ASOS
Jumper - Marks + Spencer (similar)
Coat - ASOS
Jeans - Topshop
Boots - Pull + Bear @ ASOS 

I'd like to introduce you all to my best buy in a while, this ASOS coat. I had my eye on it when it first came into stock so when I saw it in the sale with an extra 15% off everything, who was I to turn that down at a measly £36?! It is quite warm so I'll get more wear out of it when autumn comes around, but let's be honest, its hardly roasting out there these days! This shirt is another recent ASOS buy, also reduced right now by the way, and the detail on the collar gives a little twist on a standard white shirt. The minor cut out detail on the boots and the sunglasses are there to remind us all what time of year it is, despite the weather.

Jen xx

6 comments:

  1. Love this look!! xx

    www.joannekilday.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a bargain! the coat is so lovely !
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so impressed about your flair for styling and fashion
    The coat is absolutely amazing & the little details like the diamonds give the look charakter
    Can't wait for your further posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this coat and how you've styled it. What a bargain :) and as you said, it will be perfect for Autumn.

    Haaappy Spring!
    Hailes<3
    Hailes Hearts Fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that coat - what a great price!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ugh love the coat, what a bargain x

    ReplyDelete