Thursday, 22 May 2014

Clueless



Skirt and Top - Urban Outfitters
Blazer - Forever 21 
Heels - Zara 

I wore this cute little Urban Outfitters twosie for a friend's birthday the other night and the Forever 21 sleeveless blazer was the perfect extra layer for a spring night out. I think it's very 'clueless' with the pleated skirt and you can wear the top untucked for a more casual, less pristine look as well. 1 exam down today and 1 to go; so maybe after tomorrow I'll be slightly more articulate in my posts…we'll see!

Jen xx

8 comments:

  1. I think this has to be one of my all time favourite outfits, you look amazing!
    Ellie xx
    http://elleshastafford.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for monochrome - you look lovely! Wish I was still young enough to dress like the clueless gals! xxx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous babe, you look beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a sweet set! love the layering
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I literally just watched clueless yesterday (such a good film!) & you do look like your part of it! I love all the fashion in it, I'd happily go to school wearing her little yellow tartan co-ord...

    You look beautiful too and this look really suits you, love the shoes.

    Elisse x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that skirt and top, so pretty! x

    www.joannekilday.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the sleeveless blazer!

    www.lestage2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this sleeveless blazer, especially with this dress and those shoes! I've been after a similar pair for aageess.

    Haaappy Spring!
    Hailes<3
    Hailes Hearts Fashion.

    ReplyDelete