Wednesday, 9 April 2014

Wednesday Wishes


Here's the cream of the crop at the top of my wish list just now. You'll notice a lot of neutrals with a variety of shades of pink in there which very much reflects what I'm loving these days. I've only just been introduced to online shop 'Never Fully Dressed' this week thanks to the lovely Danielle of Little Fash Bird and boy am I glad. The majority of their pieces are one size so I'm not sure exactly how that would work out but they are mostly slouchy oversized fit anyway so it probably wouldn't be a problem!  Also, as the owner of plenty of pairs of 'mom' jeans, I've been wanting to branch out to a more casual slouchier boyfriend fit but doing most of my shopping online these days, I've not been sure of the fit - so I'll have to brave the outdoors are go in and try some on one day. I'm also still determined to conquer the fedora and I think this summery little dream from ASOS might be just the trick to rid myself of fedora anxiety! Now I better go and tear myself from my laptop before I buy all this!

Jen xx

3 comments:

  1. Great edit, lots of lovely lovely clothes!
    Lucia's Loves
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many adorable things I want in this wish list!

    check out my blog: www.joannekilday.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now alls left is to buy it aaalllll! Can't wait to see what you get first :-P xxxx

    ReplyDelete