Tuesday, 1 April 2014

Three Ways to Wear: The Topshop Pink Suit - Part 3





Suit - Topshop
Shirt - ASOS (similar)
Boots - Zara
Necklace - H&M
Sunglasses - Rayban 
Bag - Primark

For the last look I decided to go for something in between #1 and #2 - a smart casual day outfit. Pairing the suit with lots of black really sets off the pink tone perfectly and the raybans are the perfect finishing touch. I'm so happy with this Primark bag, it was so cheap and doesn't look it at all! I do like rucksacks but sometimes I find them a bit too chunky so I like this slimline girly one.

Jen xx

2 comments:

  1. NEED those Zara boots in my life <3 xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love that shirt, really brings the whole look together!

    Yasmin xx
    thestudentwardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete