Saturday, 12 April 2014

Shades of Blue




Top - ASOS
Crop Top (underneath) - Topshop
Trousers - ASOS
Slip ons - ASOS (other designs here)
Sleeveless blazer - Forever 21 

I'm sure this is first of many times you will see this  mesh tshirt on the blog. I got it in white as well and have already had so much wear out of them, they're so versatile and a little more exciting than a plain tshirt. The same story goes for this white waistcoat from Forever 21 - it's a perfect spring piece while the temperatures stay down! The trousers are made of a scuba material and are super comfortable and feel very high quality. Last but not least, I'm pretty sure these slip ons would go with any colour as they have a kind of holographic finish and reflect other colours which is ideal!

Jen xx

4 comments:

  1. I adore your outfit ! Look at this shoes !! gorgeous
    Let me know if you want to follow each other >
    Thanks
    Irena
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! all the colours work so perfectly together. really loving the mesh top too
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! I love the way you are wearing the top with the crop under it!!

    www.joannekilday.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those trousers are bad ass!! I'd like to think I could pull them off as well as you but I don't know. I have been "gifted" with a big bum and I'm just not sure! Also my favourite colour is blue so this look makes me very happy! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete