Monday, 28 April 2014

Razor Soles





Top - ASOS 
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Topshop

Pretty simple outfit today with not much excitement. I got this top in the ASOS sale and it is such a versatile piece that can be dressed up or down whatever the occasion. I love the razor soles on these plimsolls - it just makes them a bit different, you can get them in black too here. Then finished off with my old trusty mom jeans. It is a very simple outfit but I think the details of the rips in the jeans, the razor soles and the jacquard texture of the top make it a bit more exciting than just plain jeans, a tee and plimsolls. Either that or it's just really boring.

Jen xx

3 comments:

  1. love your style!

    emily.x

    www.closetcuriosity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every post you do is amazing! I love this top! xx

    www.joannekilday.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so good in whites and pastels gal. I love these jeans on you! I have the normal blue distressed ones but the white is so tempting!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete