Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Perfect Match




Jacket - River Island
Top - Topshop
Trousers - ASOS 
Belt - ASOS
Shoes - Zara (similar)
Bag - ASOS 

Don't you just love it when you buy two things from completely different shops and they just colour match perfectly?! I do - see this Topshop crop top and this ASOS clutch. This was also the perfect opportunity to bring out these Zara shoes / boots / whatever they are and the hints of colour brightened up a monochrome outfit quite nicely. This River Island jacket was such a good buy and they have it in so many colours on the ASOS website - it makes me want every one. You may remember the yellow version (on the blog here) and the next on my wish list is the navy version which is conveniently reduced to £38.50 which makes it harder to resist (as is the white by the way but only a couple left so hurry)! I need help, I know.

Jen xx

4 comments:

  1. so... this clutch has been on my wishlist for ages #sharingscaring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really want a clutch like this :) it's big enough to use daily cause I carry so much crap around with me :) Problem is, I rarely find one I like this much :/

    Happy Spring!
    Hailes<3
    Hailes Hearts Fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh I love how these all match perfectly! the little mesh detailing on the top is so lovely
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bag is gorgeous! Perfect for summer.

    Yasmin xx
    thestudentwardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete