Monday, 7 April 2014

Neutrals





Top - Topshop
Culottes - Topshop
Belt - ASOS
Boots - ASOS 

I'm loving lots of different neutral shades lately and I think a combination of a few beiges and creams together in an outfit looks great.These boots from ASOS are the perfect transitional pair to get us through this cold spring we're having! I stumbled across the Marks and Spencer website one boring Sunday afternoon to find 25% off everything - this bomber was the first added to the basket but you'll see another couple pieces over my next few posts I'm sure! You'll also notice I'm firmly immersed in the culotte trend having been a bit late to the party. It's a good way to mix up pieces you already have and style them differently!

Jen xx

5 comments:

  1. Lovely look - I especially love the jacket :)

    www.sunsetdesires.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these shoes so much! I'm rocking sandals and it feels a bit too early. These seem like perfect in-between weather shoes

    http://bryonydodds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you look a complete dream! literally so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh you always look ace x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you have styled these culottes!
    Look beaut.

    fashionas-art.blogspot.co.uk
    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete