Tuesday, 29 April 2014

Midi







Shirt - ASOS 
Waistcoat - Forever 21 
Skirt - Topshop
Boots - Zara 
Sunglasses - Rayban 

Well would you look at that, the sun is out and I'm smiling - two things you don't see every day. These full midi skirts are everywhere just now and I do love the style for summer but I could't really see myself wearing them here in a more casual style but I think the tailoring of the cropped shirt and sleeveless blazer balance it out quite nicely. Having a few decent basics in your wardrobe provides a great base for building lots of different outfits and this cropped shirt is my new fave - it adds a nice twist to an otherwise plain item. 

Jen xx 

3 comments:

  1. I love these necklaces with that white shirt! xx

    www.joannekilday.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skirt is gorgeous, I love the colour! I have the baby pink version and love it x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete