Thursday, 3 April 2014

DIY Twosie






Top - ARK 
Culottes - Boohoo
Jacket - Topshop
Boots - Pull & Bear 
Rings - ASOS / Topshop
Belt - ASOS 
Bag - Primark 

Why wear one blue and white floral print when you can wear two? It's a question I ask myself most days. This DIY twosie was a chance find when my ARK and Boohoo sprees arrived on my doormat the same day and what a good coincidence it was. I think this is the first time this leather jacket has been featured on the blog and I'm surprised it hasn't made the cut earlier - its the most realistic looking faux leather jacket I've seen in a long time. It's quite thick, compared to some of the flimsy attempts you see somewhere, which creates a bit of warmth when we're all pretending it's spring.

Jen xx

5 comments:

  1. absolutely fabulous missy as per usual! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You were obv the inspiration for these culottes!!

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty dress, bloody gorgeous! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. In LOVE with those boots! Have nominated you as 'Best Personal Style Newcomer' in the Company Awards xx

    If you enjoy reading my blog it would mean the world to me if you could nominate www.lurchhoundloves.com in the Company Style Blogger Awards in Association with Missguided as 'Best Fashion Blog' :)

    http://www.company.co.uk/magazine-hq/company-style-blogger-awards-2014

    Thanks!

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Nominated you :) xxx

      Delete