Friday, 25 April 2014

Cream of the Crop

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6
7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12

I decided to compile this wish list when I noticed an unhealthy amount of white and cream dresses accumulating in my ASOS saved items. I don't think white has ever been out of fashion but there's no denying that it's currently extremely in fashion - it's literally everywhere right now. Despite this, it's such a variable trend that you can style in so many different ways. Even looking at dresses alone, there are different fabrics (from chiffon to scuba), a vast array of completely different styles and a small spectrum of shades from brilliant white to a smoother cream. I think my personal fave is this pleated beauty from Topshop but I'm also lusting after this bardot style summer dress from ASOS.

Jen xx

1 comment:

  1. These are all really nice!! x

    www.joannekilday.co.uk

    ReplyDelete