Monday, 21 April 2014

By The Skin Of My Teeth





Top - ASOS 
Shorts - Topshop
Heels - Zara
Bag - New Look 
Jacket - M+S

Think I'm cutting it fine here with the outdoor pictures before heading out for the evening but I am thoroughly enjoying the light evenings! I like the simplicity of this outfit - there really isn't a lot to it but I think the silver accessories bring it all together. 

That's all the energy I can muster tonight I'm afraid. I'm just home from a weekend on the high seas on the west coast of Scotland and I still feel like I'm rocking side to side on a boat as I type this. Hope everyone had a nice Easter weekend and roll on a four day week!

Jen xx 

4 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful simple outfit and you look outstanding. I also know where you're coming from with these evenings, so beautiful!
    Ellie xx
    http://elleshastafford.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a stunning look, love the jacket xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so lovely, wish i had the guts & not the tendency to spill everything to wear it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah I love this look! the colours are all so pretty
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete