Wednesday, 2 April 2014

Antique





Coat - H&M
Shirt - c/o Beta Apparel (20% off with code 'cassiusrose')
Trousers - Topshop
Heels - Zara
Bag - River Island 

This shirt is my second item from Beta Apparel (first post here) and I think the two items display the range of styles they stock. As I said before, there's only one of everything - vintage, duh - but both items I received have been extremely good quality and condition. I love the antique print and think it goes well with the satin trousers - with which I can tell creasing is going to be an issue but I love them anyway. I did say I bought these shoes in two colours and here is the second. I think they'll be really versatile over the summer months - every gal needs a good pair of nude heels!

Jen xx

5 comments:

  1. an absolute dream of an outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those silk trousers are just amazing! xx

    If you enjoy reading my blog it would mean the world to me if you could nominate www.lurchhoundloves.com in the Company Style Blogger Awards in Association with Missguided as 'Best Fashion Blog' :)

    http://www.company.co.uk/magazine-hq/company-style-blogger-awards-2014

    Pop over and leave me a comment if you would like a nomination :)

    Thanks!

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything about this out!! The nude heels are perfection xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love that coat!

    fashionas-art.blogspot.co.uk
    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete