Thursday, 17 April 2014

Adidas X Topshop




Coat - Topshop (similar here)
Tshirt - Topshop x Adidas (collection here)
Jeans - ASOS 
Boots - Topshop (similar here)
Bag - Primark 

I haven't actually seen much of the Adidas x Topshop collection in the blogosphere but being a sucker for a trend I couldn't resist bagging an item! The pattern compliments the colour of my bargain buy coat quite nicely - I know it's a bit didic buying coats at this time of the year but fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on which way you look at it) the UK weather doesn't allow for set winter and summer wardrobes meaning coats are always necessary. In other words, YOLO, I'll buy a coat if I want to buy a coat.

Jen xx

6 comments:

  1. Really need some jeans like these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the coat and jeans are wonderful! i've managed to stay away from the adidas collection but i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the coat and this tee go so perfectly together, love!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reaaaaaaaally need this coat. I seem to be buying anything and everything orange! Love the colour with the monochrome and sports luxe vibes.

    fashionas-art.blogspot.co.uk

    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit, just YES! Love it xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh sosos gorge missy as per usual! abso rocking it! x

    ReplyDelete