Tuesday, 11 March 2014

Urban Outfitters Haul

I've recently rediscovered my love for Urban Outfitters and had a couple sprees there in the last few weeks so I thought I'd bring them all together in a wee haul post.



These all happen to be from the brand 'Cooperative' which wasn't deliberate, I obviously just like their style. You can see my love of two pieces isn't diminishing any time soon, I love the cut of the checked one. I'm also very into the dogtooth trousers with their ankle notch at the front. I want to say they have a 50s cut but to be honest I don't know if that's right. I've been looking for a pyjama style blouse for a while and this one does the trick without looking too like sleepwear! 

Jen xx 

3 comments:

  1. do love those dogtooth trousers - the cut is ace x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the every single piece in the first photo, plus that plaid skirt ah! such great finds
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete