Saturday, 29 March 2014

Three Ways to Wear: The Topshop Pink Suit - Part 1





Suit - Topshop
Dress (worn as top) - Topshop
Coat - ASOS
Heels - Topshop 

As you all know, I love a good old matching two piece - in any shape or form - so when I saw this Topshop suit it was love. However, with Topshop prices, buying the whole suit gets pretty pricey so to make myself feel better about spending the money I decided to do a three part series on this babe of a suit showing three different looks you can create with it. I know what you're thinking - how versatile can a pink suit actually be?! - but I actually surprised myself and have found it very versatile!

So here is look numero uno. I went for a fancy look for a posh meal out and decided to max out on tones of pink. This dress from Topshop Boutique is stunning and again trying to get my money's worth by wearing it as a top and a dress! To finish off I dusted off my favourite ASOS coat from the winter which was unfortunately necessary as there is a frightfully cold wind billowing through Glasgow at the moment.

Keep your eyes peeled for the other two looks over the next few days pals!

Jen xx

4 comments:

  1. I love this! Can't wait to see the other looks!
    xxx

    www.maisymeow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Jen, please stop being so perfect! Each and every looks makes me want to cry...and run straight to topshop, zara, asos, you're lethal!!!

    Can't wait for the other looks babe :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah this outfit is so lovely! so much pink-loving goodness!

    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete