Thursday, 27 March 2014

Sunshine







Dress - c/o Fabric Boutique
Blazer - Zara
Belt - ASOS
Shoes - Office
Bag - ASOS
Rings - ASOS / Topshop 
Necklace - ASOS
Sunglasses - Vintage 

I've decided that if we all just start dressing like it's summer then maybe temperatures will rise and theres nothing like some yellow to bring on the sun. I liked mixing the lime in the bag and shoes with the pastel yellow in the dress, keeping everything else fairly simple in cream. The cut out detail on the back of this dress is amazing - slightly too draughty at this early stage of the season, but I'm sure will be a welcome detail if the sun ever comes out. Now all I need is a tan!!

Jen xx

1 comment:

  1. I never find myself wearing yellow but this outfit is making me reconsider! Absolutely in love with those shoes too...

    Anna xx
    earth-to-brint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete