Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Spring Florals




Dungarees - H&M (similar)
Top and Shoes - Peter Pilotto for Target @ Net-A-Porter
Coat - Topshop 
Sunglasses - ASOS

Here's the next instalment of my Peter Pilotto haul. You know me, I love a couple of matching prints and this is a good way to switch it up a bit. I've been trying to find another occasion for these dungarees since the first time I wore them and thought they were perfect for this casual look. I look a bit raging in these photos but I assure you I'm just squinting at the sun - pros and cons of nice weather I suppose.

Jen xx

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh so jealous you managed to get some brilliant pieces from the collection! I took too long dithering around and missed out :-( oops!

    Love the way you've matched the top and shoes together whilst still keeping the look casual, style envy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fave look of yours ever, but then again my fave look of yours changes on a weekly basis! x

    ReplyDelete