Monday, 10 March 2014

Snip




Jeans - Topshop
Tshirt - Topshop
Jacket - Zara
Coat - Topshop
Slip ons - Peter Pilotto for Target
Bag - Accessorize 

After, months of being tempted and then talking myself down, I decided to get the snip. I feel like I've been trying to have long hair for ages but it just never really happens for me / I get too inpatient and chop it off. It now just feels so thick and healthy at the ends though which is good compared to the frazzled mess that was there previously. I decided to go for a subtle dip dye while I was at it, I always loved dip dye when I had it before so glad to be back - best thing about it is NO ROOTS!

I love these cream mom jeans, they're a good way to begin to introduce a bit of spring into your wardrobe to go with the glorious (and by glorious I mean not raining) weather we've had the past couple of days!!

Jen xx

5 comments:

  1. Love the jacket! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous babe. Really love this look and your hair is BEAUT! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair looks lovely! this outfit is so great, monochrome but kinda different, I love it!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair has made me want to get the snip now!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete