Saturday, 15 March 2014

Orange is the New Black





Jumper - Zara
Trousers - Topshop (similar)
Bag - Zara (similar)
Shoes - ASOS 

I know this outfit isn't for everyone but I just couldn't resist matching this jumper with the shoes. It's like they were made to go together. The jumper reminds me of the 'string vests' I used to wear as a child but in a slightly more tasteful way.
So far, I'm not regretting the hair cut at all. I am a sucker for just wanting a change at the hairdressers and not considering the consequences but I'm actually really enjoying this length! The one thing I don't really do with it is a ponytail because it's a bit of a pathetic length but it's so much easier to put a gentle wave through my hair than when it was longer and dead!

Jen xx

5 comments:

  1. Eugh Jen you have all the shoes that I want! I've been eyeing up those ASOS slip-ons for a while, are they worth investing in? - Another gorgeous outfit as ever. XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sport luxe look is just so beaut! It those shoes and that jumper were probably separated at birth aha! Ah and your hair looks so lovely the waves are gorgeous beaut look doll!xo

    stylegrande.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit you look amazing! Loving the orange

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually really like this, the top is my favourite.
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete