Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Neon




Shirt - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop
Coat - Zara
Bag - Zara 
Shoes - Chicwish 
Necklace - Topshop 

It's official, spring is a-coming. The days are nearly long enough to snap outfit pics before a night out so hopefully not many indoor pics to come! I'm loving this Zara coat, it's quite a light fabric, so ideal for spring and the colder summery days. I find myself pretty much living in 'Mom' jeans right now, in the past I've struggled to put them together in an outfit but recently I've been enjoying some time away from the skinnies. I don't think this shirt could match my coat and bag more perfectly if I had it custom made - perfy.

Jen xx

6 comments:

  1. will you please STOP IT with your absolutely PERFECT wardrobe...pfft! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The way you have pieced together this outfit is perfection! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This whole outfit is totally lush, that jacket is wow! <3 xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete