Saturday, 8 March 2014

Lazy Chic





Blazer - Topshop
Top - Topshop
Trousers - Zara
Shoes - Chicwish 

This is a good example of how a lazy, comfortable outfit can actually look more put together and polished with the right pieces. These leather trousers are super comfy and the loose fit makes for easy movement and as heels go these are the best you'll ever find, the chunky sole makes them really easy to walk in. Then it was just a case of adding a patterned tshirt and my fave blazer to finish it off. These chicwish platforms have a different finish to my white ones - more smooth and shiny. At first I wasn't too keen but I think it's good to dress an outfit up a bit!

Jen xx

3 comments:

  1. oh my god! Please just stop it! This look is beyond perfect, bladdy gorgeous!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh your just so stylish x

    ReplyDelete
  3. In love with those shoes, they are so cool! Awesome look!

    Muny’sFashionFanatique | FASHION & STYLE BLOG

    ReplyDelete