Saturday, 22 March 2014

It'll Be All-White On The Night





Trench - Topshop
Jacket - River Island
Top - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop
Heels - Chicwish 
Bag - Whistles 

Two jackets - because it's still freezing in Glasgow. I adore this trench coat, it's quite light - so will be ideal when spring has finally sprung - and it goes with everything. Aside from that I've gone for lots of white, which maybe wasn't the smartest idea going for an italian meal but I survived, stain free. I'm getting way more wear out of these shoes that I thought I would. While some people find them 'repulsive', 'horrible' and 'like nurses shoes' (I've never seen a nurse stroll about a hospital in heels - just saying) I find them super comfy and easy to walk in and very versatile. So I'm going to continue wearing them and you can't stop me.

Jen xx

2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks beaut here! And I personally think the shoes are amazing, I want some!!

    Vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks so good,
    I am absolutely in love with these shoes <3

    ReplyDelete