Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Hello Bandwagon




Culottes - Topshop
Tshirt - H&M 
Coat - ASOS 
Shoes - Zara 
Bag - River Island 
Necklaces - ASOS (1,2,3)
Rings - ASOS

Well I thought it was about time I hopped onto the culottes bandwagon. I did originally approach this trend with a degree of trepidation but lo and behold, here I am, loving life. They are a good alternative when you want to be dressed up but not too formal and I think these Zara heels with the culottes creates the perfect combination. They are such a bargain at £39.99 and I love them so much I bought them in nude too! I like to go a bit OTT on jewellery when I'm wearing an otherwise quite simple outfit and I'm really liking fine chain necklaces just now - the ASOS ones are really reasonably priced so you can get a few and layer them like I've done.

On a tastier note, I received this little tub in the mail from ASOS the other day - how cute! It's part of a promotion for ASOS' SS14 High Summer Beauty range and the attached leaflet shows some of the key pieces. It all looks amazing, and I'll definitely be checking out those new Models Own nail polishes!

2 comments:

  1. Waaah, why do you always look amazing?! Love this outfit, the shoes are gorgeous! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OTT on the rings looks amazing! Love this outfit and you have made me want culottes now xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete