Sunday, 2 March 2014

Double Dogtooth



Short Suit - ASOS
Shirt - Zara
Coat - Topshop
Shoes - Chicwish

I've been noticing a lot of dogtooth prints appearing in shops lately so thought I'd jump right in there and go double dogtooth. I'd been pining after this coat for a while then I got a email from Topshop saying I've been given free next day delivery for 6 months and the deal was sealed. This wee shorts suit will be perfect in spring / summer but I thought for now this was a good way to style it.

Well it's now March and temperatures are still hanging about around 3 degrees here in Glasgow so long may layering continue!

Jen xx



2 comments:

  1. OH MY WORD.... that short suit (heaven) need it in my life. Looking lovely
    http://www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look. Dogtooth is so cute. I used to have this amazing vintage red dogtooth blazer with gold buttons on and then one crazy day, I chucked it :/

    Hailes<3
    Hailes Hearts Fashion.

    ReplyDelete