Monday, 24 March 2014

Colour Pop



Dress - Topshop
Coat - Topshop
Boots - Zara
Belt - ASOS 
Earrings - ASOS 

I love this dress. I'm just going to come out and say it. The zip detail adds something a little different and the pattern has lots of colours in it allowing me to match the coat and earrings perfectly! I'm just home from a weekend in Manchester, where the weather is considerably better than Glasgow and the shopping is pretty darn great too so you'll be seeing some of my buys soon!

Jen xx



3 comments:

  1. Love the combination of the fluffy coat and the summer dress. The color combination is such a big risk, but I definitely love it

    Take a look on my blog: www.edgynatalia.com
    I am open mind for tips and comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely outfit! I think the pattern on the dress and the coat are such an unexpected pair, but look perfect!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous outfit, i am loving that pattered dress. Such a fab style xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete