Friday, 14 March 2014

Chain Gang




Jumper - Missguided
Top (underneath) - ASOS
Jacket - ASOS (similar)
Jeans - ASOS
Boots - Zara
Bag - Topshop

It's been a while since this jacket has had an outing but I decided to dust it off and show it off to add a bit of pizazz to an otherwise quite simple outfit. I love the greek style print of this Missguided jumper - I've spotted it on a couple of their pieces so you may just see it again soon! I've been looking for a pair of chain boots for a while and there's a good selection out there on the high street. In the end I went for these Zara ones as it's quite a subtle chain detail that will effortlessly go with more outfits. 


Jen xx

4 comments:

  1. YESSSS to this jumper <3 <3

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been totally lusting after these boots! Need them in my life!
    http://www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete