Thursday, 13 March 2014

Belted Up




Jumpsuit - Topshop 
Coat - Missguided
Shoes - Chicwish 
Belt - ASOS

I love a good jumpsuit, it makes for effortless outfit planning. I thought this Missguided coat added to the tropical, spring feel of the look and just added white accessories to polish it off. I ended up buying this ASOS belt in three different colours - mild obsession over here. I struggle to find belts I like for a reasonable price so when I found this one that fitted perfectly and looks great - I think I'll buy the pink next - YOLO etc.

Jen xx

5 comments:

  1. you look absolutely gorgeous! a tropical dream! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your jumpsuit is gorgeous and you have paired it perfectly with your coat and shoes x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. i adore your coat, you have such great style I love your blog :)

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete