Wednesday, 5 February 2014

Zara Haul


So I've gone a bit blue coat mad. If you saw my post last week you'll know that there are many different ones out there in all the high street stores. I had ordered one from Miss Selfridge but it didn't really fulfill my needs. It was nice but more of a tweedy blue check when you see it close up so it has been returned and Zara saved the day! They have a gorgeous blue mohair one but at £129.99 it's a bit steep, so this alternative from the TRF range was perfect. I also ordered the pastel faux leather biker, all the while kidding myself I'll return one but we all know that most likely won't happen. These birkenstock-esque sandals are so nice, and look so expensive. I want to wear them now but a) its freezing and b) my toenail snapped in half last night in an unfortunate stubbing incident and it ain't a pretty sight.

Along with the new season buys, I couldn't help myself checking in on the sale again as it just keeps getting better and better. These boots have been bookmarked for a while and when they dropped to £29.99 I pounced. Also loving the skirt suit for which I inadvertently bought two matching bags! At £7.99 each they are a steal and they're actually quite a good size, they'll be perfect on holiday in the summer.

Jen xx

1 comment:

  1. Those coats are on my wishlist, I might buy both too!x

    ReplyDelete