Thursday, 13 February 2014

Win Win




Trousers - Topshop
Jumper - Zara
Biker jacket - Zara
Trainers - Nike @ ASOS (similar)
Necklace - Topshop 


I decided to try something a little different for this outfit. These new Nike Roshe Run trainers are the comfiest pair I've ever owned, and I've been wearing them to death since they arrived. I thought they'd be a good match for this Zara biker - which is such a good buy, it looks and feels like real leather and of course the colour is a favourite of mine. These trousers are just as comfortable as normal joggers but a bit less slobby, making an outfit acceptable for going out in public - win win.

Jen xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jen! I just caved and bought this jacket. I first saw it on your blue coat post (i think it was that one) and fell in love! Its such a beautiful shade!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! That jacket is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete