Thursday, 6 February 2014

To Make The Boys Wink







Jacket - ASOS
Jumper - Topshop (in white here)
Jeans - Topshop
Slip ons - Topshop (other colours here)
Clutch - ASOS 

Despite my dangerous, growing addiction to baby blue, I'm still really enjoying pale pink as well. This was a sale buy on ASOS and it's perfect for spring. It's a good change from the long coats that seem to be permanently glued to my body! Its a nice touch to a plain grey outfit, along with the pink slip ons which will be perfect in summer. It just needs to brighten up a bit out there!

I've been staying on a farm in the highlands this whole week with uni and the rubbish wifi signal has been more than frustrating though - home tomorrow and can't wait to have my home comforts back!

Jen xx

6 comments:

  1. Love this look babe! Such gorgeous hues! Adore your slip ons! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, pale pink is sooo pretty love those slip ons xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorge colour palette! you always look so good x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your style is so on point, the jacket and slip ons are gorgeous!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is so simple but so so gorgeous! Like I want to emulate it right now but dont have any of the items! aha such a perf look darl and i really need to get myself a pair of those gorge slip ons! and omg wack wifi is the bain of my lifee aha xo

    stylegrande.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agree with all the other comments - a perfectly coordinated outfit!

    steph

    (@styleasta, http://www.pinterest.com/styleasta/)

    ReplyDelete