Monday, 24 February 2014

Suited and Booted





Suit - Topshop
Coat - Topshop (via eBay)
Heels - Zara
Bag - Vintage
Tshirt - H+M Men
Rings - Topshop/ASOS

Some of you may have seen this suit in a previous post on Valentines' Day (here) but I thought I'd style it up for another occasion to get my money's worth! I love the androgynous feel of the suit paired with the plain white tshirt but the stroppy sandal heels remind people that I am in fact female. I used to be quite cautious pairing clashing prints but my attitude has pretty much changed to anything goes and I think the tartan coat compliments the pinstripe pattern of the suit! I don't wear hoop earrings very often but I think with the right outfit they look good and they offset the menswear trend quite nicely.

Jen xx

6 comments:

  1. bladdy gorgeous missy! that suit is incredible! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This suit is amazing!!! Such a cool look, loving your style! Followed you xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with every outfit you post!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this suit, especially paired with those shoes - perfect! You've got such great style my dear.

    Lindsey. x
    www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulously put together outfit. Masculine ft feminine will always be a winner! Newest follower
    :)
    http://bryonydodds.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this suit! I've had my eye on it, looks even better seeing it on a person :)
    http://becispick.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete