Thursday, 27 February 2014

Sports Luxe







Jumper - Topshop
Trousers - Front Row Shop 
Slip ons - Peter Pilotto for Target @ Net-a-Porter 
Scrunchie - Topshop
Necklace - Accessorize 
Bag - Monki
Bracelet - ASOS 

I'm really enjoying this sports luxe trend. I like to experiment with different styles, rather than sticking to a specific type of look and this one I really enjoy. The trend is definitely geared towards comfort I'll tell you that. I think this is the first time my PP for Target purchases are making an appearance on the blog and you can expect to see a lot more of them; the slip ons are the comfiest I've ever worn, and I've worn many a slip on so that's saying something!

Jen xx

2 comments:

  1. Love the slip ons, i didn't know Net a Porter were stocking this collection! AMAZING!
    http://www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete