Monday, 10 February 2014

Shearling




Jumper - M+S
Shirt - Topshop (similar here and here)
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Chicwish

This jacket has been my saviour in the bitterly cold winds we are suffering. I've also been looking for an outfit with which to wear these white platforms for ages and I think this is the perfect combo. The shoes are so comfy and easy to walk in. I saw various versions of these heels but wasn't 100% sure on them but the Chicwish ones are such a bargain at under £40 that I thought I'd give them a go and I love them. I do now want them in black but they've sold out of my size! Annoying. The M+S cropped jumper is another new fave…it will go with loads and you can change the look by experimenting with different layerings. All in all some great buys!

Jen xx

12 comments:

  1. Hey, how did you find the shipping for Chichwish? I've been eyeing up those shoes for ages! Also, would you say they are quite true to size as they've sold out of my size but they do have the size below and I'm thinking about squishing my feet into them haha. XXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it ok! I went for the free option and they came quicker than I thought! haha I've been thinking of doing the exact same with the black ones…if you're in between sizes the smaller could probably fit but I'm not sure! xxx

      Delete
    2. Think I might risk it! Thank-you!! Got a lot of love for this outfit xx

      Delete
    3. The black have been restocked!! Checking every day was worth it! YES

      Delete
  2. This outfit is perfection Jen. You look so cozy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! Cosy and chic :)

    Love Vanessa xx

    vanessalovesralph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, perfection!
    x

    emmalouise-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this!Monochrome, check. Amazing shoes, Check. Perfect Jacket, Check. xx
    http://www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete