Monday, 3 February 2014

Satan Worshipper





Coat - ASOS
Top (underneath) - ASOS
Jumper - H+M
Jeans - ASOS
Trainers - Nike @ JD Sports
Hat - Topshop 

I feel like I've been on the hint for the perfect black coat for an age. I do like this one but I feel like a bit of a goth with it on but I think it would be nice with a more fancy outfit on, maybe with heels. I know we're supposedly coming into spring but it's still absolutely freezing so cosy knits are still absolutely necessary. This jumper is a new one from H&M and the print is gorgeous, while being versatile colours. Again, with the ripped jeans...I feel they're a good way to spice up an otherwise boring outfit - the wonders of flashing a bit of knee.

Jen xx


2 comments:

  1. Woooooaaaaw, I've been searching for a coat like this for ages!
    It's so perfect. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the coat and i love the knee flashing ;)
    www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk

    ReplyDelete