Saturday, 15 February 2014

Peter Pilotto for Target

Nearly a week ago, the Peter Pilotto for Target Collection dropped on Net-a-Porter at 9am on the Sunday morning, no less. I wasn't actually aware of the release date but just so happened to be up bright and early on the Sunday and had quite a leisurely shopping experience. I've heard horror stories of people setting alarms and not bagging any goodies so I think I was quite lucky. 

When browsing the collection there was a sense of urgency that they would sell out before you could make a decision, so I decided to err on the side of buying too much however there was one piece - the yellow printed wide leg trousers - I really had my eye on but missed out on. 

This was the first time I had ordered from Net-a-Porter and decided to go for the free black box packaging - it just feels so high class and expensive! 

Sweatshirt £30; Yellow long sleeve top £23; Red dress £40



Despite my best intentions, I reckon I'll probably keep most of it. I love the thought of matching the yellow slip ons with the long sleeve top and that red dress will be perfect for summer times. All the items are so well priced with the usual amazing Pilotto prints. Hopefully there will be another drop soon for everyone who missed out as I've seen the ridiculous prices on eBay and that isn't very fair, but here you can find the remaining pieces in the collection and see if anything takes your fancy!!

Jen xx

2 comments: