Friday, 14 February 2014

Mwah





Suit - Topshop
Jumper - ASOS
Polo neck - ASOS
Shoes - Topshop (others)
Sunglass - ASOS

Happy Valentines' Day to those that love this soppy day and apologies to those who don't. Hope everyone has a nice day today, to make it worse it's actually mine and my boyfriend's anniversary today! I thought this gorge ASOS jumper would be appropriate for today. You can see it's much more pink in person than it looks online but I really like it, it's really thick and cosy so perfect for these unseasonably cold days. With the tiniest hint of sunshine I decided to break out the sunnies. I picked these up in he ASOS sale, I wasn't 100% sure about them but they are such a bargain that I decided to keep them, I love the cat eye shape and these ones are a bit different than the ones you usually see. I adore this suit, it was quite pricey so I'm determined to get a lot of wear out of it but I just love it and the vintage, laid-back feel to it. I know I'm always harping on about then but slip ons have really filled a void in my wardrobe, I always struggled to find flat shoes that weren't boots / trainers to wear and with the lower prices of slip ons in so many shops they're a perfect addition!

Jen xx

3 comments:

  1. hey love, came across some of your looks on Asos and just adore your style. love this stripe suit. Hope u can check out my site and i will defs be coming back here :) have a nice day
    http://sheheartsfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you styled the outfit! So cool :) x

    Claudia

    clauture.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete