Sunday, 2 February 2014

Mom 2.0






Jacket - ASOS, similar here
Jumper - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop
Slip ons - Topshop (various colours/styles here)

I was a bit nervy to try Mom jeans when they first appeared back in summer but I actually really like them as an alternative to skinny jeans which can get quite monotonous in the winter months when bare legs aren't a viable option. Sometimes I think they can make your legs look a bit stumpy so I think the best things you can wear are crop tops / heels to elongate your body - neither of which I'm doing here and in hindsight maybe I should have! These dark wash ones are a recent addition to the wardrobe as an alternative to my light summer pair. As for the rest of the outfit - just my usual go to black and white with a bit of lippy. Done.

Jen xx

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I got it ages ago but since PVC became massive it's perfect!

      Delete
  2. Your style is always perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to get some mom jeans, they look fab on you! I also love those shoes, so chic
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello sweety! You have a nice blog and beautiful photo)

    Lets follow each other on GFC or/and G+? Write me if you agree)

    WELCOM TO THE WORLD OF FASHION, DIY AND TRAVEL!)

    WWW.CENTRALSTREET.COM

    ReplyDelete